Thank you so much for supporting us throughout the pandemic
Please help us to ensure the safety of both staff and customers by adhering to the following guidelines;
- Please sanitise your hands when you enter and leave the shop - there is a station for doing this positioned just inside the door and another on the front desk as you leave
- Mask wearing is now down to personal choice for both staff and customers
- At busy times we may need to limit the number of people in the shop and you may be asked to queue outside.
- Please keep a safe distance from staff and other customers who are not in your party
- Our customer toilet will be available on request.
- In addition, there is a screen in place at the front desk and our staff will sanitise their hands between each customer served
- If you have any difficulties that may affect your ability to follow any of these guidelines, please let us know so that we can determine other ways to safely assist you.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.
Paul, Heather and the team